Vacuum cleaners are no doubt a revolutionary gadget to help the house keepers in keeping their homes clean and sparkling. Their numerous benefits like speed of operation, dust collection, deep cleaning, efficiency on different surfaces like hard floors or carpets makes them superior in comparison to brooms and brushes.
Two main categories of vacuum cleaners are available in the current age-corded and cordless. I prefer the corded vacuum cleaners over cordless ones due to the following reasons
- The corded vacuum cleaners are dependable since they don’t need any charging. I can do as much cleaning as I wish without worrying about charging it after every hour of cleaning.
- The cordless vacuums are meant to be lightweight and handy due to their structure and demand. If you see other aspect of this advantage is that the cordless vacuum cleaners will be not very powerful since the limit on its motor will be defined by the batteries it is getting power from. Batteries can provide only a limited power supply. My home is big with four kids and two burly pets. I cannot clean all the mess created by this mischievous pack with a small and limited cordless vacuum cleaner.
- I have seen the cordless vacuum cleaners in numerous homes. I must admit that I am not very impressed by its suction ability. I am really happy with the strong suction of my corded vacuum cleaner.
- My friends who own vacuum cleaners without cord start looking for a better model after every two or three years. I have been using my corded vacuum cleaner for last five years with no complaints at all. I am pretty sure that it will go like this for another three years. I feel very happy for this decision and a wise investment.
- The cordless vacuum needs battery replacement when the batteries are worn out. So, it is an extra cost that the owners have to bear.
- I never have to worry that whether my vacuum cleaner is charged or not before using it. All I need to do is plug and clean. But in case of cordless vacuum cleaners, if you forget to charge it, next time you may have to wait for many hours before you get it charged and complete your cleaning task.
I personally find using corded vacuum cleaners easy and efficient. Others may differ on my views. To sum up a corded vacuum cleaner is a clear winner in efficiency and dependability.